Comments on zindagiplus.com need to be posted through Registered account
on zindagiplus.com. You can Register or login through a WordPress, Twitter,
Facebook, Google or other site account through login icons given in Register
form or Login Form. If you have none of these, Provide Name and Email with
Facebook URL of your ID or your website URL in Website section below the
comment box in any post. We regret the inconvenience.
*We look forward eagerly to your visits and your comments, including
political/intellectual criticism. However, comments are considered
submissions and we reserve the right to not publish them if not considered
up-to site’s Standard.
1. Personal attacks are not allowed. Anger and similar sentiments are great
to protest and put your stand. However, we promote healthy conversations and
discussions on issues which are bothering people. But making things personal is
not healthy and create blocked in discussions.
2. We want our website to be a platform for entertainment, a medium of
spreading awareness and it’s Solutions in a lighter mood.
3. All of us who write here have an investment in the issues posed on
website. So for us these exchanges are not merely academic or for point-
4. The posts published on zindagiplus.com belong to their authors.
The author of a post has the right to deal with comments on a post
made by her or him. There are some of us who share administrative tasks but
we merely help the rest.
5. Comments cannot be used as legal document or evidence in the court
6. Comments posted on zindagiplus.com are not held for moderation and may
appear inappropriate to someone. The authors of posts or admin of site
reserve the right to delete one after having posted on site by someone, or
to close a thread. Authors are not bound to explain their decision, we try as
far as possible to ensure that all voices and views are given fair airing.
Off-topic comments, that is, comments that are in no relation to posts or
the discussion, may also be disallowed.
(Please Read this page with “Terms & Policy” page)